Working in Cologne, Berlin, Varna or remotely we are looking for a
Senior PHP Developer Magento (f/m/d)
Are you up for exciting Magento projects? With a cool e-commerce team and intensive exchange with design, UX & frontend devs as well as conferences and in-house workshops? Then become part of our backend team at brandung! As a Magento Developer, you will, among other things, implement challenging projects for customers and drive our owner-managed digital agency for smart online communication and e-commerce solutions upstream. What are you waiting for? #springindiebrandung
- An agile environment and a large development team with an active knowledge exchange are waiting for you
- More than training on the job: BarCamps, workshops, conferences and certifications are sponsored by brandung
- Your friends will know the clients you work for: you develop websites and online shops for famous (inter-)national clients as Ferrero, Greenpeace, Carhartt & Co.
- Fun video game evenings, after-work events with colleagues are just as much a part of our agency life as good coffee and fresh fruits
- Hardware choice is on you: decide whether you need a MacBook or Windows Laptop for your workspace
- With us you enjoy flexible working hours as well as the opportunity to work mobile and to arrange individual part-time models
- You develop sophisticated and individual multichannel solutions for our customers in the B2B and B2C area
- You create and accompany the entire process from the technical conception through implementation to the support of individual business processes
- You develop interfaces for the integration of the existing systems on the customer side, for example PIM or PSP
- You are in direct contact with the technical service providers for the integrated systems
- You are responsible for the technical support and mentoring of your colleagues
- You ensure the quality, for example in the form of code reviews and automated tests
- You have at least two years of professional experience in PHP development and have already implemented projects in the Magento2 area
- You are confident in using the console in Unix / Linux and web servers
- You have knowledge of SQL and the profiling of Magento installations
- You use common design patterns in the implementation of Magento modules
- Ideally, you have some experience in automated testing in Magento
- You have an incredible thirst for knowledge and high quality standards for your own work
At our locations in Cologne and Berlin, around 200 employees work on innovative projects for customers such as Ferrero, Tchibo, Gazprom and WWF. Our agile workflows enable you to work effectively in a team in all areas - project management, creation and development. Get a first picture of our day-to-day work and of your new colleagues.
YOUR APPLICATION SEQUENCE
It can’t happen quickly enough for you? Excellent – long waits do not apply to our application process. It is our aspiration that you will receive feedback within at least a week following each recruitment step. We do of course address the individual needs of all our applicants, but in order to provide you with a first impression, here is a rough guide to our application process.
Found your dream job? In that case it is now up to you!
Getting to know each other for the first time: A discussion with our HR department
Getting to know us on-site in a meeting with our HR department and your future line manager
Get to know your everyday working routine and your team on site!
15 Reasons that speak in favour of us
You can’t choose your own family, but you can choose your employer. It is understandable that you would therefore like to gain an overview of your benefits working for us. In this case, we submit an application to you first!
what you see is what you get
Smart employees, zany characters and a not inconsiderable feel good factor: Become better acquainted with the Berlin and Cologne brandung offices here. After all you do want to know what you are letting yourself in for, right?