For our offices in Cologne, Berlin, Varna or remote we are looking for a
Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Are you ready to refresh us with your creative ideas and technical skills and drive our owner-managed digital agency for smart online communication and e-commerce solutions?
Are you our new member of the frontend team?
- An agile environment and a large development team with an active knowledge exchange are waiting for you
- More than training on the job: BarCamps, workshops, conferences and certifications are sponsored by brandung
- Your friends will know the clients you work for: you develop websites and online shops for famous (inter-)national clients as Ferrero, Greenpeace, Carhartt & Co.
- Fun video game evenings, after-work events with colleagues are just as much a part of our agency life as good coffee and fresh fruits
- Hardware choice is on you: decide whether you need a MacBook or Windows Laptop for your workspace
- With us you enjoy flexible working hours as well as the opportunity to work mobile and to arrange individual part-time models
- You are enthusiastic about the latest technologies and you actively bring tech innovations to our product landscape
- You will take over the technical management of the frontend team and promote agile cooperation between the developers
- You are passionate about advising our product owners on international web projects
- You appear as a competent consultant for our customers and support project management with customer inquiries and appointments
- You ensure high quality and optimize processes
- 5+ years of professional experience as a front-end developer - ideally in an IT environment
- Good knowledge in dealing with JS frameworks such as Angular, React or VueJS
- Very good knowledge of the development of complex frontend architectures
- Know-how in TDD, e.g. jasmine, mocha or karma beneficial
- Knowledge of agile development methods according to SCRUM and Kanban
At our locations in Cologne and Berlin, around 200 employees work on innovative projects for customers such as Ferrero, Tchibo, Gazprom and WWF. Our agile workflows enable you to work effectively in a team in all areas - project management, creation and development. Get a first picture of our day-to-day work and of your new colleagues.
YOUR APPLICATION SEQUENCE
It can’t happen quickly enough for you? Excellent – long waits do not apply to our application process. It is our aspiration that you will receive feedback within at least a week following each recruitment step. We do of course address the individual needs of all our applicants, but in order to provide you with a first impression, here is a rough guide to our application process.
Found your dream job? In that case it is now up to you!
Getting to know each other for the first time: A discussion with our HR department
Getting to know us on-site in a meeting with our HR department and your future line manager
Get to know your everyday working routine and your team on site!
15 Reasons that speak in favour of us
You can’t choose your own family, but you can choose your employer. It is understandable that you would therefore like to gain an overview of your benefits working for us. In this case, we submit an application to you first!
what you see is what you get
Smart employees, zany characters and a not inconsiderable feel good factor: Become better acquainted with the Berlin and Cologne brandung offices here. After all you do want to know what you are letting yourself in for, right?