We are looking for a PHP Developer in Cologne or remotely:
PHP Developer TYPO3 (f/m/d)
Tired of freelance opportunities and boring projects? But you are interested in an agency with a large backend team, challenging TYPO3 projects, intensive exchange with design, UX & frontend devs, advanced training courses such as CertiFUNcation, and a die-hard beer & pizza community?
Then become part of our backend team at brandung - as a PHP developer you will implement exciting TYPO3 projects for customers such as 1. FC Köln, VfL Bochum or Interseroh and will drive our owner-managed digital agency for smart online communication and e-commerce solutions upstream. What are you waiting for? #springindiebrandung
- An agile environment and a large development team with an active knowledge exchange are waiting for you
- More than training on the job: BarCamps, workshops, conferences and certifications are sponsored by brandung
- Your friends will know the clients you work for: you develop websites and online shops for famous (inter-)national clients as Ferrero, Greenpeace, Carhartt & Co.
- Fun video game evenings, after-work events with colleagues are just as much a part of our agency life as good coffee and fresh fruits
- Hardware choice is on you: decide whether you need a MacBook or Windows Laptop for your workspace
- You develop TYPO3 extensions based on Extbase and Fluid according to agile paradigms (SCRUM)
- You and your team design your tasks on a story basis with acceptance criteria
- You use Gitflow, Merge-requests, Codereviews and Deployment-Pipelines to ensure a high quality of your work
- GitLab (CI), DDEV or Docker (Rancher) make your daily-work easier
- You develop your own or use existing APIs e.g. for headless applications
- You use PHPStorm as your trusted IDE
- You have several years of professional experience as a PHP developer
- You know and use the functionalities and possibilities that common TYPO3 versions make available to you via the core
- You convince with MySQL or MariaDB knowledge
- You have basic knowledge in dealing with the shell and Apache web server configuration
- Your thirst for knowledge and high-quality standards for your own work complete your profile
- You have a command of Englisch oder German at least at a B2 language level
At our locations in Cologne and Berlin, around 200 employees work on innovative projects for customers such as Ferrero, Tchibo, Gazprom and WWF. Our agile workflows enable you to work effectively in a team in all areas - project management, creation and development. Get a first picture of our day-to-day work and of your new colleagues.
YOUR APPLICATION SEQUENCE
It can’t happen quickly enough for you? Excellent – long waits do not apply to our application process. It is our aspiration that you will receive feedback within at least a week following each recruitment step. We do of course address the individual needs of all our applicants, but in order to provide you with a first impression, here is a rough guide to our application process.
Found your dream job? In that case it is now up to you!
Getting to know each other for the first time: A discussion with our HR department
Getting to know us on-site in a meeting with our HR department and your future line manager
Get to know your everyday working routine and your team on site!
15 Reasons that speak in favour of us
You can’t choose your own family, but you can choose your employer. It is understandable that you would therefore like to gain an overview of your benefits working for us. In this case, we submit an application to you first!
what you see is what you get
Smart employees, zany characters and a not inconsiderable feel good factor: Become better acquainted with the Berlin and Cologne brandung offices here. After all you do want to know what you are letting yourself in for, right?