For our offices in Cologne, Berlin, Varna or remote we are looking for a
PHP Developer Spryker (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about football and agile Symfony or Spryker projects? Do you want to work for an agency with a large backend team and an enthusiastic community that is committed to intensive exchange, meetups and further training?
As a PHP Developer, you will realise varied projects and our football clients such as 1. FC Köln and RB Leipzig are waiting for you. What are you waiting for? #springindiebrandung
- An agile environment and a large development team with an active knowledge exchange are waiting for you
- More than training on the job: BarCamps, workshops, conferences and certifications are sponsored by brandung
- Your friends will know the clients you work for: you develop websites and online shops for famous (inter-)national clients as Ferrero, Greenpeace, Carhartt & Co.
- Fun video game evenings, after-work events with colleagues are just as much a part of our agency life as good coffee and fresh fruits
- Hardware choice is on you: decide whether you need a MacBook or Windows Laptop for your workspace
- You develop sophisticated and individual digital applications for B2C and B2B shops
- You create technical concepts and software architectures
- You develop demanding applications in the cloud environment with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- New technical concepts and the development of creative approaches in a team for our customers are exciting challenges for you
- You refactor existing applications and thus ensure permanent improvement of our projects
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of object-oriented programming with PHP 7
- You are confident in the implementation of Symfony or Spryker projects
- You are not afraid of the console in Unix / Linux and the Apache web server
- You have a thirst for knowledge paired with high demands on your own work
- You already have experience with SQL as well as in profiling and the performance optimization of Spryker installations
- CI and automated deployments are not new territory for you
At our locations in Cologne and Berlin, around 200 employees work on innovative projects for customers such as Ferrero, Tchibo, Gazprom and WWF. Our agile workflows enable you to work effectively in a team in all areas - project management, creation and development. Get a first picture of our day-to-day work and of your new colleagues.
YOUR APPLICATION SEQUENCE
It can’t happen quickly enough for you? Excellent – long waits do not apply to our application process. It is our aspiration that you will receive feedback within at least a week following each recruitment step. We do of course address the individual needs of all our applicants, but in order to provide you with a first impression, here is a rough guide to our application process.
Found your dream job? In that case it is now up to you!
Getting to know each other for the first time: A discussion with our HR department
Getting to know us on-site in a meeting with our HR department and your future line manager
Get to know your everyday working routine and your team on site!
15 Reasons that speak in favour of us
You can’t choose your own family, but you can choose your employer. It is understandable that you would therefore like to gain an overview of your benefits working for us. In this case, we submit an application to you first!
what you see is what you get
Smart employees, zany characters and a not inconsiderable feel good factor: Become better acquainted with the Berlin and Cologne brandung offices here. After all you do want to know what you are letting yourself in for, right?