For our offices in Cologne, Berlin, Varna or remote we are looking for a
Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Are you up for individual frontend development and a large Dev-Team that always knows and tests the latest innovations with further training, meetups and in-house workshops?
Refresh us with your creative ideas and technical skills and drive our owner-managed digital agency for smart online communication and e-commerce solutions upstream. Beer & pizza, a colorful community and exciting projects with the latest JS frameworks such as Angular, React and VueJS are ready for you. What are you waiting for? #springindiebrandung
- You are inspired by state-of-the-art technologies and you actively bring tech innovations to our product landscape
- You design, develop and implement high-performance web applications
- Coherent surfaces for optimal user-friendliness are important to you
- High-Performance code and performing code reviews are part of your everyday life
- 2+ years of professional experience as a front-end developer
- Knowledge in dealing with JS frameworks such as Angular, React or VueJS
- Experience in workflow automation with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt & Co. and Webpack
- Knowledge of agile development methods according to SCRUM Scrum and Kanban
- You will work in a large development team in a german company with an active knowledge exchange on agile projects
- Your training is on us - barcamps, workshops, conferences and certifications are sponsored
- Hardware choice is on you: decide whether you need Mac or Windows Laptop for your workspace
- With us you enjoy flexible working hours as well as the opportunity to work mobile and to arrange individual part-time models
- Fun video game evenings, cooking events and table tennis tournaments with colleagues are just as much a part of our agency life as good coffee and fresh fruits
At our locations in Cologne and Berlin, more than 180 employees work on innovative projects for customers such as Ferrero, Tchibo, Gazprom and WWF. Our agile workflows enable you to work effectively in a team in all areas - project management, online marketing, creation design and strategy as well asand software development. Get a first picture of our day-to-day work and of your new colleagues.
YOUR APPLICATION SEQUENCE
It can’t happen quickly enough for you? Excellent – long waits do not apply to our application process. It is our aspiration that you will receive feedback within at least a week following each recruitment step. We do of course address the individual needs of all our applicants, but in order to provide you with a first impression, here is a rough guide to our application process.